Midstates realizes compensation is important. While working at Midstates, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and thrives for results. Our rewards philosophy recognizes that Midstates’ performance is driven by our employees’ contributions, and our total rewards programs are designed to reward employees for their share in the company’s success by aligning employee performance with business success and increasing shareholder value.
Midstates’ has direct deposit and offers online pay statements. Our work schedule is 9 hour days Monday thru Thursday and a half-day on Friday, and the pay schedule is semi-monthly.
Midstates offers a highly competitive benefits package. Our benefit package includes:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance and supplemental life for employee, spouse and children
- Long-term and short-term disability programs, AFLAC
- 401K – Company matching up to 8%
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation, sick, holiday and bereavement pay