Location: Alva/Dacoma, OK
- Oversees project installation, startup, and commissioning. Communicates project status with management other team members. Assures projects are completed per design, within budget and the time limit.
- Directs contractors engaged in construction and maintenance of communication, electronic measurement and control activities.
- Provides safety leadership for personnel and ensures safe operations from employees and contractors by using near miss reporting and stop work authority. Coaches personnel on hazard recognition.
- Maintains the electrical assets through response-to-maintenance requests and through preventative maintenance.
- Works closely with I&E Supervisor in coordinating installations associated with the controls and automation systems.
- Provides recommendations for improved reliability.
- Installs, assembles, tests, and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment and devices associated with electrical equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ previous electrical construction experience, required.
- Previous experience as an Electrical Foreman, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working safely using proper equipment, including Lockout Tagout (LOTO).
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Safe driving record and a valid state driver’s license, required.
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while delivering consistent results.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others to achieve goals.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Physical Job Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Capable of climbing stairs, ladders and maintain steady balance while walking on unlevel surfaces.
- Available for on-call schedule, occasional unscheduled call-outs and work extended hours, as required for emergencies on projects or outages.
- Full exposure to extreme weather changes, including exposure to extreme summer and winter temperatures, as well as rain, sleet, and snow.
- Full exposure to dust, chemicals, gases, fumes, smoke, excessive noise, and/or vibrations.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and employment application.