Important Forms

  • Change of Address Form - used to request an address change.

    Midstates Petroleum requires a written, executed request for any address update.>

    View Form
  • Direct Deposit Enrollment Form - used to enroll in direct deposit.

    Please complete and mail this form to Owner Relations to receive your funds electronically in your bank account.

    View Form
  • W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Number - used to verify tax number, name, address and owner type.

    Failure to remit this information will result in a backup withholding of any royalties or other income payable to you in the amount of 28%.

    Download PDF

Frequently Asked Questions

When are checks mailed?

Checks are mailed by the 25th of each month or the closest regular business day.

How do I update my address?

Download the Change of Address Form, complete and return to Owner Relations by email, fax or mail. We must have a completed form signed by you to change your address.

Does Midstates Petroleum offer direct deposit?

Yes, Midstates Petroleum does offer direct deposit. Please complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form and return to enroll.

If I have direct deposit, how do I get my check detail?

If you enroll in direct deposit, your check detail will be emailed to the email address identified on your Direct Deposit Enrollment Form.

When are 1099s issued?

1099s are issued by January 31st of each year.

Where can I access my monthly owner royalty statements?

You can access your monthly royalty statements by clicking on the link

Owner Relations Contact Information

Attention: Owner Relations
Midstates Petroleum Company LLC
321 South Boston Avenue, Suite 1000
Tulsa, OK 74103
Owner Relations Line: 918-947-8535
Fax: 918-947-8597